Robert Half Creative are helping an exciting start up in the real estate industry to recruit for a Customer Success Manager on a temp-to-perm basis. This will be pay circa. £220 a day temp, then circa. £50-£55k when converted perm.
- Delivering a first-class service for a key set of existing clients
- Running calls and webinars to train clients on all aspects of our client's platform
- Managing and resolving a diverse range of helpdesk requests on a daily basis
- Configuring client platforms to meet their objectives and increase usage
- Reviewing client platform performance and building business cases to build in new capabilities
- Building relationships with clients via regular calls to become a trusted advisor
- Ability to build rapport with clients and build ongoing working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in technology and confident enough to discuss simple technology issues with clients
- A genuine interest in being part of a high growth small business and contributing to the journey
- Some previous Real Estate experience would be extremely beneficial
Tech firm in the Real Estate and Property market going from strength in the the City of London
Salary & Benefits
Circa. £220 a day for 3-6 months, then converting to a permanent salary of circa. £50-£55k.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.