Customer Success Manager - Paid Search
£35,000 - £ 45,000 per year
Customer Success Manager - Paid Search - London
£35,000 - £45,000
Customer Success Manager - Paid Search - The Company
Our client is the market leader in Competitive Intelligence for Search. They are a 5 year old tech company headquartered in London with offices in Sydney and Texas too. They use machine learning to help digital marketers understand their paid and organic search landscape and improve campaign performance.
Customer Success Manager - Paid Search - The Role
The Customer Success Manager will be working with an Account Manager on a 'Book of Business'. Whilst the Account Manager will own the Commercial relationship with the 'Customer', as a CSM, you'll own the 'Service Delivery' for that Customer.
NB: This is a 'non sales role'
Core Objectives & KPIs:
* Help your Customers realise value from the company
* Work with the Account Managers to ensure a 90% Gross Retention across your Book of Business
You'll accomplish the above by working to a 'Success Plan' (produced in collaboration with your Account Manager and the Customer), and by leveraging the assets and resources available to you, including that of our Customer Experience (CX) and Business Intelligence (BI) teams.
Customer Success Manager - Paid Search - Key Skills
* A minimum of 2 years of industry (Search marketing) experience
* A thorough understanding of the Search Marketing landscape (especially Paid Search) is essential. You will have experience in managing Paid Search (AdWords & Bing) accounts at an enterprise level
* An overall understanding of the Digital Marketing Landscape will be advantageous
* Working knowledge of the Search Marketing ecosystem, search management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Marin Software, Kenshoo, Adobe's Advertising Cloud, etc. is a plus (not essential)
* Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
* Eager to learn and willing to try new ideas
* Ability to turn objectives to actionable outcomes through implementing structured frameworks
* A strong team player, both internally as well as fostering strong relationships with clients
* Strong analytical skills. You should be able to work with large data sets and be able to 'tell a story with data'
* A customer-centric approach with a focus to anticipate and articulate customer needs
* SaaS experience is a plus, but not essential
* Industry qualifications such as Google Ads certification are a plus
If this is the Customer Success Manager - Paid Search role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan