Business Development Executive (Inside)/ Customer Success Agent
Home Energy Efficiency & Heating Platform - D2C
Our client is a UK marketplace where consumers can smoothly purchase a boiler and other heating equipment and all the services around (installation, maintenance, logistics). Our client is developing a unique technology platform that turns formerly customized, craft projects into scalable tasks. For their customers they offer the easiest and most transparent way to install new heating & energy solutions through industry leading service quality. Their vision is to build Europe’s leading energy services and distributed energy provider for private households – a Next Generation Utility.
Having been inspired by Tesla and Elon Musk’s ambition to accelerate the shift to sustainable transportation, this business too has been set up with a broader social mission of accelerating the shift to low carbon buildings – an important goal given buildings emit as much, if not more GHG than transportation. The founders are working hard to position the business as one of Europe’s leading sustainability focused start-up’s.
They are a newly launched business backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s. They have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-up’s, private equity, consulting, investment banking, and much more.
With customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do, success in the role will be determined by your ability to exceed customer expectations on every interaction. You will handle high volumes of warm enquiries and provide detailed bespoke quotes based on careful listening and thoughtful qualification of the customers' specific requirements. You will only recommend the best and most suitable options for customers winning their confidence in you as a flag bearer, providing expert advice, and of the business as a time saving and cost-effective solution.
Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, email & online channels. Identify and qualify our customers, provide detailed sales quotes and win new business. (We don't do pushy sales).
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly customer centric - feel joy when delivering high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Hardwired to want to consistently learn and develop both personally and professionally;
- People person with great sense of humor;
- Flexible with working hours depending on customer demand and lead by example;
- Ready to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment;
- Interest in sustainability a big plus;
- 1 year telephone based sales or customer success experience in technology or e-commerce environment;
- D2C product sales experience;
- Target driven;
- High proficiency in English grammar both written and verbal;
- Degree not essential but preferred;
- Competitive salary + performance related bonuses;
- Fun culture where hard work is rewarded;
- Become an integral part of a young growing business with high moral and social reward;
- Other benefits: Great coffee; New Mac; High resolution (2560 x 1440) 25inch monitor; Central London Office
Training and Career Development
Jnr BDE to BDM in 18 Months – subject to KPI performance, living the values and customer satisfaction.
- Jnr BDE - after 6 months
- BDE – after 6 month
- Snr BDE - 6 months
- Incremental salary and bonus increases as promotions achieved
- Leadership development opportunities - Team lead and mentor new hires as we grow