When two agencies merge this only means one thing, new opportunities, and this one is no exception. If you are a Customer Strategy Director with a broad understanding of the marketing technology landscape and a depth of expertise on working with connected customer marketing technology then you will want to read on ……
DNA Recruit are working with an agency who has recently merged together and this has given them new strength in data-driven behaviour change as well as creating new leadership, a new energy and diverse team of talented individuals who are making a change for their ambitious clients. Making change happen everywhere, our client consider all perspectives and possibilities made possible by their commitment to diversity of thought.
Fluent in MarTech, the Customer Strategy Director is someone who can talk convincingly about how capabilities transform customer experience and well versed in how data can and should be used by clients to drive business outcomes, as well as someone who has a proven history of driving Agency change. The Customer Strategy Director will be leading the agency's largest client who are on a digital transformation journey with a new MarTech platform in 2021 to transform their customer offering. Your responsibilities include:
- Ability to move with pace in an adaptive retail landscape
- Designing, co-creating, large multi-faceted, cross-channel CRM programmes
- Influencing multiple stakeholders and joining up business silos for one cohesive experience
- Proactively manages strategy team to balance time & priorities; important vs urgent
- Demystify & simplify complex customer landscape to bring clear thinking and relatable customer communications
- Navigate complicated client and agency partner landscape
- Data literate - hold their own with client's internal data function, DI&A, to unlock data potential across the business
- Can evidence a strong understanding and application of creative in customer engagement - can spot and convert interesting creative opportunities
Is this you?
The Customer Strategy Director must be someone with a proven history of driving agency change, as they come in and help them drive growth from new and existing clients and who can help to shape and embed our new Customer proposition. They must be happy to lead customer pitches, and collaborate with the agency leadership team to shape their offering to ensure it's future fit. They must feel comfortable driving strategic projects and thrive in cross-agency environments and passionate about creating customer engagement that truly makes a difference for a brand. Ideally you have telco, media subscription, or retail experience, a solid CRM /MarTech experience and have understanding of digital marketing. Other skills the Customer Strategy Director brings to the table are:
- Enjoying walking in the shoes of customers and actively seeking out alternative perspectives and applying potential implications to your strategy
- Suggesting and trying things that agency might not done or thought of before and get a kick out of finding work arounds.
- Understanding and getting the reality of learning on the job.
- Rolling up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done
- Confident in getting into the data and don't get stuck in it.
- Bringing a sense of purpose and fun to a large multi functional team.
- A great collaborator working closely with the Managing Partner and the Agency SLT.
- Experienced in creating environments for the client's strategy team to thrive, bringing out the best in people will be key.
We cannot stress what an exciting time this is to join this agency, based in London, who are also looking to growth their team to accelerate growth and their offering to clients.
Salary: up to £120K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
This is a great opportunity for a Client Strategy Director so if you are interested then please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.