SW - 007 - 1050
Customer Service Executive
Social Media Customer Contact Rep/Guru
£90 - £120 Per Day
Headline of the Customer Service Executive/Social Media Executive role
You will be parachuted into a team of six who are one hundred per cent focused on engaging with and supporting a large customer base daily, as they navigate using my client's services and products UK wide. The key medium for this interaction is across my client's social media platforms, and whilst this element of the role can be taught, if you can bring previous experience of working as a Social Media Guru or Social Media Content Executive this will help you hit the ground running.
Key skills of the Customer Service Executive/Social Media Executive role
As a front-line customer service executive working across the mediums of social media you will also need to bring the following key elements to the role:
- Excellent accuracy
- First class problem solver and solutions expert
- A strong degree of empathy
- Have an engaging tone and approach
- Customer focused
Creating a positive customer experience is key to my client and as part of their customer service social media team you will respond and create content that will ultimately reinforce a positive brand image. With a key focus on investing in and using social media to shape positive touch points with their client base, you will truly have the chance to create positive interaction and the reduction of possible complaints.
About the Customer Service Executive/Social Media Executive role
You will be responsible for creating social media content, community management & assisting in customer service issues, so ideally you will have experience and knowledge of:
- Customer experience measures, i.e. net promoter score and customer satisfaction
- Be driven by CX (customer experience) whilst using it to deliver the highest possible standards and interaction for my client
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate across all levels
- Excellent problem solver with a creative approach and 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to work in a reactive and challenging environment whilst still delivering an excellent experience
- Positively influence people at all levels within the company
You must also demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be a strong team player
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledgeable about social media and believe in its merits
- Be calm under pressure
Additional information on the role of Customer Service Executive/Social Media Executive
This is a shift-based role so you must be available for work to cover core hours of 06.00-23.00 on a rota basis and be part of the Social Media 'out of hours' on-call team as required.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Executive/Social Media Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1210.