One of the UK's fastest growing subscription service companies is now looking to recruit a Customer Retention and Experience Manager (CRM). You will be responsible for driving improvements throughout the customer experience and grow member revenue by increasing retention and lifetime value.
What will you be doing?
- Gather and actively use customer insights to identify new opportunities to improve the member experience and/or drive incremental revenue
- Set the customer data collection and management agenda to produce rich customer insights and enable effective communication
- Own and improve their reactivation strategy for lapsed members
- Own and improve the referral programme
- Own and improve the loyalty programme to reward profitable behaviours and enable behavioural change
- Own and improve the retention metrics to ensure members remain engaged and active
- Improve frequency mix for members and drive incremental orders by effectively managing skips & unskips
- Increase adoption of the online shop as a new revenue stream for members
- Drive category-leading customer satisfaction and NPS scores
What skills do you need?
- A degree in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years experience in CRM, Retention and Analytics
- Experience of working in a subscription or retention-led business is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Ability to communicate effectively with large teams from diverse backgrounds
- Really strong project management skills