Customer Marketing Manager
A leading travel organisations is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to cover a 9 month maternity cover in Manchester.
You will be responsible for driving the customer marketing strategy utilising the full marketing mix from print, to email and telesales campaigns. This position will suit an experienced marketing professional with strong campaign movement experience and CRM experience. A love of sports would also be useful
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Deliver the customer focused marketing strategy with a focus on retention and acquisition
- Ensure all marketing activities fall in line with the wider business growth strategy
- Implement the customer engagement plan across the business
- Work with wider stakeholders i.e. Head of Customer Retention, CRM Lead and the insight team to make recommendations on strategy and campaigns
- Responsible for the end to end campaign management including brand objectives
- Increase customer engagement
- Full analysis of campaign success and make recommendations on how to improve future campaigns
- Manage key brand relationships with third parties
- Manage a direct report
- Proven experience driving customer marketing is essential
- Strong working knowledge of all marketing channels especially CRM
- Experience driving customer retention campaigns
- Strong knowledge of campaign planning
- Able to deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent communications skills
- An interest or experience in the sporting sector would be useful
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.