An exciting opportunity has arisen for a demand generation B2B marketer who is ready for a new challenge. Experiencing rapid growth due to recent acquisitions, our client who is UK FTSE Listed Company has a need for an excellent commercial-minded marketer to play a pivotal role in setting up and leading the acquisition function for major market leading events.
Reporting to Senior Customer Marketing Manager, you will be given plenty of autonomy to deliver strong demand generation strategies while focusing on developing customer personas and content marketing strategies for major events portfolio.
The role requires close working relationships with the website and campaign marketing teams in order to translate lead generation strategies into best multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be also partner closely with sales team and key business unit across the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Marketing Manager
- Defining demand generation strategies based on brand and sales plans
- Ownership of Sales & Marketing activities around major events portfolio
- Setting and reporting on all the marketing KPIs
- Defining personas for the key audiences
- Being customer champion while ensuring all messages are targeted with the clear purpose
- Managing lead acquisition budgets
Key Skills of the Customer Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in B2B demand generation
- Strong experience with Marketing automation tools
- Experience with CRM tools
- Data-driven, commercially focused and analytical
- Self-starter with great communication skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing, FSTE listed organisation at the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a discuss about what is on offer.