A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Marketing Executive to join an established professional body for the insurance and finance sector in a position that offers defined career progression.
As Customer Marketing Executive, you will play a vital role in supporting learners to reach exam success through exciting and engaging content, communications and campaigns. You'll be responsible for driving growth through the execution of effective and innovative digital marketing promotions, ensuring relevant campaigns support learners through their journey.
As well has having very defined and structure career progression within the organisation, you'll also be given fantastic opportunities for personal development through sponsored training packages - ideal for those wishing to grow professionally through gaining relevant qualifications or those looking for a clear and defined development structure.
You will be driven, proactive, highly organised and be able to show initiative whilst working in a fast paced but warm environment which offers flexible working hours. You will have strong digital marketing skills and an ability to work in a fast paced environment. Experience in the financial, insurance or education sector would be desirable.
- Developing, execute, monitor and measure marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix with a key focus on digital channels
- Create and update content across social media and website
- Maintain excellent communications with the organisation's external partners and suppliers, and across internal departments both in the UK and in global offices
- Measure and report on campaign performance and marketing effectiveness to deliver agreed campaign KPIs - sharing results and recommending ways to improve future performance.
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels both online and offline
- Excellent digital and social media skills
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time
- You will have experience and gained valuable skills in developing campaign plans, sourcing and analysing data and using Excel and PowerPoint.