Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Working for a global and innovative financial services/fintech organisation, you will be customer focused, create strategy and deliver first class customer experience. Based in central London, you will develop and project manage the execution of multi-channel contact strategies for the customer segments that enhance spend and maximize customer life stage migration.
Your responsibilities are:
- Develop and project manage the roll out of multi-channel contact strategies that optimize spend and maximize customer life stage migration
- Own planning, deployment and business readiness processes for CRM campaign portfolio.
- Implement best practice for email, SMS and mobile app to maximize ROI.
- Provide input for building strategy around the email, DM, and SMS approach
- Continuously test new targeting approaches to advance learning and results.
- Communicate customer insights, campaign results and CRM roadmap to countries.
- Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to create data products customers will love.
- Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training
- When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of the organisation
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- 3 - 5 years of experience in CRM/Direct Marketing/Database Marketing with a track record of delivering measurable results.
- Experience with Campaign Management tools such as Urban airship, Appboy or other E-CRM platforms.
- In-depth experience in contact strategy, test design, program analysis, and CRM system deployment.
- Good understanding of targeting models and customer segmentation.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of working within a geographically dispersed, multi-functional team.
- Experience building and delivering presentations at an Executive level.
- Ability to work within a fast paced innovative environment
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on own initiative
- Experience of working in fintech or a start-up environment
- Financial derivatives / online trading marketing experience would be advantageous
- Customer lifecycle (retention, loyalty) experience
- Experience of working in a multi-region matrix environment
You will be joining a growing and forward thinking brand that offers career progression and growth. If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.