Are you a strong Customer Insights guru with agency experience? If so, our retail client wants to hear from you! Read on...
Customer Insights Executive - £30,000 - North London
Shop instore, online or via mail order at this well known family fashion retailer
Within the role of Customer Insights Executive you will be responsible for:
- Management, creation & analysis of qualitative and quantitative customer and marketing research
- Set up and management of quantitative research projects as well as moderation and reporting
- Ownership of specific customer contact
- Using online customer panel to programme and analyse surveys
- Interpretation of data to relevant internal teams
- Act as the voice of the customer to influence projects
In order to apply for the role of Customer Insights Executive you must:
- Have previous research experience, ideally from agency side
- Have experience working on large scale continuous quantitative projects
- Have experience analysing and reporting back on key findings within research
- Be strong at presenting and dealing with different stakeholders
- Be flexible to travel
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Customer Insights Executive - £30,000 - North LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.