- Assist the Group Head in the roll out of the CX programme across the business globally
- Using PowerPoint to provide CX presentations when required
- Attain excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Actively oversee the ongoing continuous improvement interview programme, ensuring accuracy and consistency in delivery, analyse and reporting
- Work with Group Head to identify key trends and opportunities to improve customer experience
- Assist with managing the CRM database - monitor CRM records and activity for specific clients, log client meetings in CRM
- Gather data for Board reports and timely delivery of agreed key projects for a range of internal audiences, supporting the Group Head of CX
- Analysis of CX reporting when required for Board reporting
- Set-up customer meetings for CX surveyors. Sending calendar invitations and confirmation emails.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the Group Head of CX when required.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel (pivot tables)
- Desired experience of market research and analysis, event management and report writing
- CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Effective communicator at all levels including senior level employees and customers
- Positive and can-do attitude with a proactive, practical approach
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.