Customer Experience Director - Property
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Director - Property|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-16 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Harjit Dlay|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 15:18|
£65,000 - £70,000 + benefits
A unique opportunity to join one of the leading global names in property. Following recent success of the business, an exciting role has arisen for a Customer Experience Director.
You will be responsible for the following :
• Fostering customer loyalty by improving the experiences customers have across a portfolio of commercial properties.
• Increasing customer satisfaction.
• Meeting with clients to ensure that customer's needs are meet.
• Ensuring that all property managing issues are discussed and resoled
• Provide customers with the appropriate level of services.
• Define & implement standards/ procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
• Drive innovation and process to improve the customer journey
• Manage a team who will be supporting you in delivering innovative customer experience programmes.
What We're Looking For
• A background in property, construction or facilities management.
• Experience in customer journey mapping & an understanding of customer service training.
• Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences
• The ability to develop and deliver excellent CRM
• Strong interpersonal and presenting skills are key.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80k - 100k per year
PR Account Director
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Social Account Director
£300 - £350 per day
Freelance Senior Account Manager / Account Director
£225 - £290 per day
Account Director - Specialist Healthcare Communications
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 25+ days holiday, training