The job is a Director over the Customer Experience team within the Marketing Unit with responsibility for enabling the unit to meet its business targets. This key role within the Marketing Team, will lead a team tasked with optimising and redeveloping the way in which they interact with and communicate with existing and new customers.
With the team you would develop the customer brand experience across different marketing channels and journey stages to meet business targets and consumer expectations of a leading digital brand. Business targets include: -
- improved online customer ratings
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Increased overall customer numbers
- Develop and deliver compelling experience programmes that both iterate and innovate across on and offline channels from the front end through to back end systems.
- Collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure we provide the optimal member experience and outcome in keeping with the organisations brand values and objectives.
- Utilise development and PM methodologies dependent on project requirements.
- Manage team delivery across multiple projects
This is a role with a blend of strategic and hands on responsibilities for all channels of customer experience including their web and social channels as well as their internal call centre. You would be responsible for the management of partner digital/marketing agencies and the call centre.
A lead member of the Commercial Team and accountable to the Executive Committee, the Customer Experience Director's primary purpose is to be: -
- Accountable for Member Services (including voice, email and social media contact channels)
- The day-to-day customer champion for the digital customer experience, including at the point of acquisition and on-line membership management
- Responsible for developing an integrated experience between eCRM and the physical in-venue experience.
- Lead the out-of-venue customer feedback strategy, including surveys, ratings, reviews, social community and the similar
Experience required: -
- Client or agency side experience of an outsource contact management contract
- Experience managing service providers to deliver quality and efficiency SLAs
- Experience in a b2c service and product environment measuring and improving customer experience/satisfaction
- Deep understanding of online/digital 'customer journey' development and optimisation
- Understanding of social media community management strategies
- Experience of defining and implementing consumer facing multi-channel digital contact strategies
- Good analytics experience - interpret data on customer satisfaction and implement strategies to improve.
- Experience of 3rd party independent on-line satisfaction tools such as TrustPilot, Feefo etc an advantage
- Very familiar with data driven decision making, CRM technology and tools.
- Able to calibrate value and quality of agency input through both their experience and objective analysis.
- Evidence of successful leadership of a team with challenging targets.
This is a great role in an organisation offering professional development, flexible working and real opportunities to work in an organisation who want to make a difference to thier customers lives. For further details and immediate consideration please submit an application ASAP.