Customer Data Manager – Retail – Nottingham – Up to £35,000
Attention Customer Data Campaign Managers! Don’t hesitate to join this well-established company who pride themselves in their top-quality service.
Our client is looking for a Customer Data Campaign Manager who will help them to build and plan campaign data selection for all its CRM campaigns. You will find success being responsible for all processes, operations and administration of the business’ data related with the role.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Customer Data Campaign Manager:
- Administration of both agencies and third-party associates
- Ensure accurate and timely customer communications
- Share data findings with email team and other departments
- Supplying campaigns’ data analysis
- Building campaigns
- Ensure all the systems are always updated
- Develop and mentor the junior members of your team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a strategic thinker who has expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Accomplished in the use of SQL Coding
- Must have experience working with big data manipulation, analysis and insight
- Have previous experience working with different CRM/Marketing software, such as SAP Marketing or Adobe Campaign
- Competent in system development and management
- Having a previous background in project management and/or retail is desirable