A well-known FMCG brand in on the search for an experienced Customer Account Executive. Who is ready to hit the hit the ground running and help them deliver on upcoming projects for the next 6 months.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Turnover, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories. The role will contain elements of portfolio management, analysis and administration.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Account Manager to deliver Turnover, Customer Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets for the Customer.
- You will help create, execute and measure category specific Joint Business Plans
- Activate Shopper Marketing Activities with Customer Marketing Manager
- Work with Account Managers to ensure execution in store is in line with agreements and perfect store principles
- Developing Customer Business Plans
- Category Management
The ideal candidate would come from a FMCG background and strong customer experience and working with multiple categories
You will have strong commercial awareness, analytical training and experience with applying data and insight to address business questions, ideally in a FMCG environment.
You will be someone with interpersonal and team working skills along with excellent communications skills.
The role is based in Surrey, 6 month FTC and must be available for an immediate start.
Please apply to find out more.