You will be a key member of the new Culture Marketing team at ASOS. You will support the team across all areas of influencer activity including identifying and collaborating with key on brand influencers, reporting back on the success of campaigns to assisting at influencer events. You will be responsible for making sure the day to day of the programme runs smoothly.
- Support the team with all tasks across all influencer activity, this will include everything from identifying influencers, creating campaign documents, to organizing influencer travel and accommodation.
- Ensure the influencer database is kept up to date and includes all relevant information
- Proactively identify influencers the brand should collaborate with
- Assist creating campaign reports detailing the success of influencer activity
- Assist with the maintenance and development of key influencer documents i.e. briefing documents, engagement material, etc.
- Liaise with the Experience Coordinator to assist with the organization of regular influencer events
- Administrative support for the team i.e. expenses, booking travel, accommodation, etc.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good time management
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience as an assistant/support role
- Understanding of influencer marketing, bloggers, social media, etc.