Are you looking for a company that delves deep into what makes people tick, understanding that individual differences nationally and regionally can make or break a brand? The consultancy prides itself on being highly innovative and creative in their strategic thinking, design and output, simply a cut above the rest. They seek a talented Qualitative Director from a creative background, who will play a key role internally and externally with client and project management, work with Senior Management, mentoring young teams of talented qualitative researchers to help them develop and ultimately contribute to increased growth of this successful agency model. This role would suit a talented Director from a boutique agency background or someone ready to step up to the role.
The individual needs to be participating and the project lead working across projects internationally on hard hitting projects, and highly passionate about delivering actionable insight and thinking beyond the brief. and the team is made up of an eclectic international mix, with experts in design, social/digital, luxury, event management, semiotics and youth.
The work is diverse, combining primarily FMCG, Personal Care and Retail sectors alongside Luxury, Digital and Event Marketing.
To be successful for this role, we seek someone with:
- 8-12 year's research experience (market research, brand consultancy, planning + insight)
- Boutique agency experience preferred
- Extensive experience of strategic branding and cultural insight research
- FMCG experience advantageous, also open to s/e with sector diversity
- Thrives in high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Adept at mentoring a team of highly demanding and inquisitive researchers
Excellent package and ample scope to grow with the business. If this opportunity is for you then apply now