Cross Media Account Director
£45,000 - £ 55,000 per year
Cross Media Account Director - London
£45,000 - £55,000
Reporting into Client Partner
Cross Media Account Director - The Company
Our client is one of the world's largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. They are a strategic media and marketing agency designed to create Meaningful Brands by re-imagining valuable experiences.
Cross Media Account Director - The Role
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role, truly owning client relationships across a distance learning platform.
The Account Director will sit within the wider client planning team which incorporates both brand and demand focused activities to ensure full integration. You will have the tools to help plan client's advertising campaign strategies across the media landscape whilst providing support to the client via accurate reporting, competitive insight/analysis and constant innovation and learning agendas.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple campaigns at any one time.
A major part of the role will be challenging the client to think in new ways in terms of delivering business needs and answering briefs with a focus on all aspects of media. You will have the opportunity to develop strategic thinking and planning skills with the need to apply audience insight and strategic rigour to each of the briefs you will interpret, respond to and manage on a regular basis. This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to grow and establish strong client relationships and campaign management skills.
* Manage a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, working closely to understand their business challenges
* Own the response to client briefs - ensuring that team and agency output is genuinely best in class and delivering against client's targets and objectives, demonstrating a deep understanding of media channels.
* Lead and manage client projects through to completion
* Coordinate the execution of media plans with other internal specialist teams and with media owners
* Demonstration of an obsession for the client's business performance at all times, challenging the status quo and driving innovation and fresh thinking across the client's business as well as across the agency
* Restless to continuously optimise clients' campaigns and approaches to market
* Place the client's needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
* Drive innovation and fresh thinking across the client's business as well as across the agency
* Strong internal commercial management including accurate and up to date forecasting, committed management of budgets and commercial action plans and a good eye for delivering profitability and commercial opportunities that will add value to client's business.
* Oversee the team's workload and output and own the appraisal process for direct reports and responsibility for their skills development and performance
* Demonstration of strong upward management skills to ensure that all senior leaders are continually aware of opportunities and risks for clients, the business and people
* Have a passion and enthusiasm for the evolving marketing communications landscape and keeping at the forefront of trends and developments, and inspiring others to do the same
* Act as a cultural lead for the agency by leading by example and inspiring others. Embody the agency values - entrepreneurial, restless, personable and imaginative
Cross Media Account Director - Key Skills
* Experience as an Account Director within a media agency with fast paced client relationships is a must
* Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media channels in both digital and offline
* Strong team leadership skills and experience of creating a collaborative team culture
* Proven high level communications experience across a range of client types
* Inspiring presentation skills with clients and in pitches
* Strong business, market, consumer and brand/performance understanding
* Passionate about media and the communications landscape
* Display an agile and innovative way of thinking
If this is the Cross Media Account Director role for you then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan