£35,000 - £45,000
Are you an analytical thinker with a passion for user experience? If yes, this could be the role for you.
One of the UK's largest travel comparison websites are looking for of a CRO Manager to help them develop a robust, end-to-end CRO programme and take their customer's online experience to new heights. The company services over 500,000 visitors per month and boasts a subscriber base of nearly 1.2 million to its weekly new letter. They are committed to helping their users find the best possible deal - whatever their travel needs. They are company of about 30, based in beautiful Shoreditch offices and like most people, they love travel and want to make it more affordable to all. They partner with travel agents and airlines to find you the best, most up-to-date offers on all types of holidays from city breaks to beach getaways. You'll benefit from flexible hours (start as late as 10am), two expensed personal trips per year and weekly free drinks.
* Work with commercial stakeholders to plan and conduct usability tests in order to understand issues affecting users on the website
* Create reports highlighting key issues along with a plan to resolve issues raised
* Use A/B split testing and multivariate testing to improve process conversion rates
* Drive website UX insights to maximise traffic conversion and revenue
● Experienced in running A/B split and mutli-variate testing in a commercial environment and extracting actionable results using a variety of tools and techniques
● Passionate about creating superior online experiences
● A proactive approach to your work
● Results-orientated with experience of delivering excellent marketing ROI
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and take ownership of their CRO program. Don't miss your chance. APPLY NOW!
|Job Title:||CRO Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 15:01|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's