- Complex eCommerce customer journey.
- Large independent brand.
- Excellent progression.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager your focus will be to fully optimise the customer journey from landing on the site through to purchase. This role is really about stepping into the shoes of our customers and understanding their needs online to drive conversions, and in turn, the commercial outcomes for the business.
This starts with a strong data-driven approach – understanding where improvements can be made with tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel, and then testing these developments to see the positive outcomes to the customer journey. Although data is important, the team are keen to see the creative element of your marketing skillset. Understanding market insights and behavioural research of the target audience and feeding this into website redesigns and personalisation will be key (there is an exciting new tool to take charge of so great there is investment on this side too). The role will align closely with UX to ensure both verticals are working towards the same goals in tandem.
Finally, working closely with the product team will allow you to outline requirements and drive change, so you’ll enjoy working closely with various stakeholders across the business.
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a data-driven CRO programme into a business (eCommerce preferable but not a must).
- Excellent analytical ability to assess customer data and draw insights to improve the customer journey.
- Experience with site analytical / testing tools such as Google Analytics and Optimizely, and knowledge of A/B testing.
- Broader knowledge of digital marketing will help align CRO to the wider goals of the team.
A competitive salary on offer in the region of £45-55k, with benefits including a flexible benefits package, birthday day off and free breakfasts, further to an amazing list of social events. There is a great culture here so the team can’t wait for you to get stuck in!
Please drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.