Forward Role are working with an exciting, fast-growing digital agency in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a CRO Executive/Manager and will to pay up to £40,000. The agency offer performance focused digital solutions to an impressive and varied client base. Their specialisms include analytics and CRO – offering analytics audits, digital tracking, dashboard creating and delivering data driven insight to customers, and always striving to optimise and maximise performance.
As a Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering CRO strategy and successful campaigns across a variety of clients. You may be client facing and managing some accounts, so the ideal candidate with have strong communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Qual and quant analysis – continuously aiming to identify customer journey issues and areas of opportunities
- Develop testing hypotheses – utilise user research and analysis to provide recommendation to improve and drive conversion and performance
- Assist with design, development and implementation of changes and then continue to monitor
- Manage all MVT and A/B testing
- Provide on-going regular CRO support and complete ad-hoc requests for clients
- Develop relationships, offering workshops and training for client
- Keep up to date with all the latest CRO / UX technology and methodologies, always striving to improve the agencies CRO offering and contribute to business development
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Analytical and data driven – Strong Google Analytics skills
- Excellent testing experience (a/b, mvt, split) – using a variety of tools
- Ability to provide insight and be commercially focused
- Confident presenting and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.