Forward Role are working with a forward thinking, digitally led business in North Manchester,
The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting a CRO Executive to join the team. You will be reporting in to a highly experienced CRO & Analytics Manager who will act as a mentor and is an excellent trainer!
The CRO Executive opportunity will be a data driven role and you will be working alongside the team to help develop the CRO strategy, plan and implement the roadmap, you will be playing a key role in multivariate testing activity and running day to day CRO and analytical projects.
Your goal will be to continuously improve conversion and the customer journey by understanding trends and identifying opportunities.
Role & responsibilities:
- Building test hypothesis for multiple sites
- Responsibility for CRO roadmaps
- Running A/B testing and MVT
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Identify trends and problem areas
- Understanding the customer through user research and analysis
- Working to continuously improve brand and customer experience
Skills & experience:
- 1+ year in a CRO / digital analytics / marketing role
- Ability to build basic a/b tests
- Multivariate testing experience (a/b testing, MVT etc) and experience using testing tools such as Optimise or similar
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Commercially driven
- Results focused and performance driven
- Understanding of PPC is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on email@example.com or 07824 365 143
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.