CRO Consultant - Agency - London
£50,000 - £60,000
Major Players are working with a quirky independent digital agency that is on the hunt for a new CRO Consultant. The CRO Consultant will seamlessly merge into the great working atmosphere alongside digital experts and across famous household clients. As if this wasn't enough you will also get access to a benefits package including flexi-time, 25 days' holiday, on-site physiotherapy and much, much more.
Responsibilities - CRO Consultant
* Plan and own an ongoing test roadmap to optimise onsite user journeys over a number of clients
* Create and track goal flows to identify pain points in the user journey
* Collaborate with the wider agency teams - especially the PPC and SEO Specialists
* Identify opportunities for A/B/MVT testing
* Support the sales and client services team to grow the CRO client base
* Identify additional CRO project opportunities across the existing client base
* Champion the benefits of CRO and be the subject matter expert for colleagues and clients
* Help build case studies for marketing purposes
* Support the UX designer and researcher
* Knowledge and experience with a range of CRO tools and platforms
* Knowledge of tools such as VWO and Optimizely advantageous
* Google Analytics Individual Qualification
* Good knowledge of HTML/CSS advantageous
* Minimum 3 years CRO/UX experience
* Good online marketing knowledge and a good understanding of PPC, Social and SEO challenges
* Experience working with external clients
* Advanced Excel skills
* Second language advantageous
If this sounds like the role for you - APPLY!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Harry Matthes")
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.