CRM Specialist - Retail/Fashion - London - to £30,000
£26,000-£30,000 + Benefits
CRM Specialist - The company
Major Players are working with a global, luxury retail fashion brand that offers the most contemporary and classic clothes on the market. Everything this brand produces focuses on quality, attention to detail and has a quirky sense of humour to it, whether this be in the form of clothing, social media content or CRM campaigns.
CRM Specialist - The Role
Our client is looking for a creative mind to support all global CRM and database activities with customer engagement and life time value at the forefront of all decision making. This is a perfect role for anyone wishing to develop their CRM skills with a creative and innovative approach.
- Provide innovative testing strategies to continuously gain insight into the database and to increase KPI's
- Co-ordinate global email & mobile communications calendar
- Support all marketing and store activity with targeted communication campaigns
- Brief, deploy and analyse email and mobile campaigns with segmentation, dynamic content and responsive designs as part of the focus
- Complete weekly and monthly reports with commentary and suggestion; acquisition, competitor review & email/mobile campaigns
- Review, research and execute ideas to acquire, retain, engage and increase customer life time value.
- Monitor and challenge global in-store data acquisition - with data quality and efficiency as a key objective
- Assist with quarterly data audit
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience with ESP system (Salesforce/Exact Target desirable).
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding of the current Data Protection and Privacy Legislation
- Fair knowledge of online analytical systems (GA/Omniture)
If this is the CRM role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RYAN JHUTI" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Jhuti | DD: + 44| 207 845 7295 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.