This fast-growing online challenger brand is in the process of disrupting the property market. Well-funded and with a high profile new CMO, ad agency and brand campaign, they are expanding their tight-knit London team and are looking for an entrepeneurial, high energy CRM / DM specialist to run all aspects of their Direct Mail campaigns including:-
- Working alongside the eCRM manager to develop an overall CRM strategy
- Taking personal responsibility for developing the DM strategy and implementation including targeting, budgets and measurement
This role would suit an agency-side CRM / DM specialist who might currently be a particularly strategic Account Director (or Senior Account Manager on the cusp of promotion) with excellent strategic / data skills, or a particularly action-orientated strategist with good project management and delivery skills.
Alternatively, you might already be in a client-side role, developing the CRM / DM campaigns for a busy, growing brand.
Either way, you will need the following skills:-
- A deep knowledge of and interest in all things CRM and specifically (offline) DM
- A good understanding of CRM / DM strategy including data management, targeting and measurement
- Strong project management skills including organisation and budget management
- Excellent offline DM production and delivery skills
- 4 – 6 years of CRM / DM / direct experience at a good agency or a successful brand
- A self-starting, confident, can-do personality who will love owning all aspects of DM for this exciting brand and will fit into this tight-knit, fast moving team.
If this all sounds like you, please apply today as this is a fantastic time to join this young, dynamic brand with a big future.