The experience we need.
A thorough understanding of a CRM planning, or strategy work within an agency is going to be highly desirable. As well as having a strong background in CRM, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a desire to uncover new approaches and ideas and apply them to your work. You are a smart, collaborative person who inspires creative thinking in others too.
The Planner (Integrated campaigns) will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic planning input to client campaigns
- Immersion in the clients’ world/brand, becoming the voice of the client
- Identifying insights that inform effective strategic and communications proposals
- Carrying out research into client markets and competitor landscape
- Contributing to proposals and pitches
- Identifying client development opportunities
- Contributing to new product development
- Fostering excellent collaboration with clients and other group specialists (analysts, technologists, behavioural scientists, creatives and client service).
- Developing/leading workshops
- Contributing to thought leadership via blogs/whitepapers
They are a leading marketing services group, with multiple offices across the UK, with a main base in Bristol. This company offer great career opportunities, flexible working and brilliant benefits.
What you’ll get in return.
Salary from £35k - £60k depending on experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.