Ambition are on the look out for highly experienced CRM Managers with a view to work for one of the largest property and real estate companies in the world.
The firm have implemented some changes internally with their CRM and this is a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of the database, working closely with the Head of Business Development to drive best practices.
The firm offer a wide range of services including project management, facilities management, investment management, valuations and consulting. With multiple offices in the UK and globally, this would suit individuals looking for a step up to work for a renowned brand.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders to implement a consistent approach;
- Ensuring the CRM system is leveraged for best practice;
- Supporting the Head of Business Development to develop and market reports/data/analysis;
- Maintain and develop improvements for long-term use of the CRM system;
- Supporting the Client Relationship and Sales teams with reports and administrative materials;
- Measuring the usage of the CRM System
Experience within the Property or Real Estate sector would be desirable and Salesforce or a similar CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics would be ideal as this role would require the individual to operate as a super-user. The succesful candidate will also be highly analytical in their approach.
If you're an experienced CRM Manager, then we'd love to hear from you!