The Digital Planning and Design team are responsible for detailed customer experience planning and design across CRM and onsite journeys to drive business growth. Three areas sit within this team; CRM, Product Experience and UX and Design.
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy, Data and Insight team to understand the opportunities arising from different ways of segmenting consumers
- Work with teams across the business to identify opportunities for tailored experience for different customers.
- Contribute to strategic plans which describe the current as-is experience for specific audiences where their experience is suboptimal, how we should look to change the experience to cater to their needs, and how this should evolve over time
- Develop hypotheses for multichannel test plans for a wide range of different audiences and agree how these will be delivered over time, working with the Digital Acquisition and & Retention and Strategy Data & Insight teams
- Take an active role in the campaign development process which delivers new content briefs and digital campaign assets into the Digital Team.
- Experience gained within a B2C e-commerce environment in a CRM planning team
- Highly analytical and data driven. Experience using analytics packages and communications platforms to define appropriate contact strategy
- Excellent CRM planning skills
- Proven track record in creating contact strategies and planning personalised campaigns, specifically multi-wave campaigns to multiple audiences, that have delivered significant positive impact on key business metrics such as revenue, engagement, lifetime value
- Strong communication stakeholder management and presenting skills
- Exceptional brief writing skills, and experience in presenting complex user journeys to a wide audience