Our education client is looking for a bright CRM Officer to come in to help them ASAP for a 3 month contract!
CRM Officer - 3 Month Contract - £20,000-£25,000 - South London
Our client is one of London's most international providers of higher education - they are consistently voted highly in terms of student satisfaction and they have a strong research focus within the scientific community.
As CRM Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, implementation and reporting of targeted communications campaigns, using Microsoft Dynamics. Your main duties will include:
- providing administrative and operational CRM support
- providing support on tracking and evaluation of campaigns against objectives and KPIs
- assisting the CRM specialist to support CRM users across all departments and directorates on best practice
- maintaining a central calendar for all campaigns
To be considered for this great CRM Officer role, you must meet the following criteria:
- available for an immediate start
- prior experience within a similar marketing role
- experience of using a CRM system would be hugely beneficial
- strong knowledge of Excel
- excellent attention to detail
If this CRM Officer role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
CRM Officer - 3 Month Contract - £20,000-£25,000 - South LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.