Robert Half is currently working with a well established and rapidly growing national company within the financial sector that are looking for a CRM Marketo Specialist preferably with at least 3 years' experience within a similar role.
The successful CRM Specialist will have experience of HTML coding with an exposure to ESP's including Responsys and Marketo and will join support the Head of CRM in delivering growth by implementing high performing email campaigns.
The CRM Specialist responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end management of Marketo and be the lead contact to ensure the success of this tool. This includes campaigns deliverability, API's and reporting.
- Evaluate campaign performance through the creation of reports and careful analysis using a mix of ESP analytics, Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Support the Head of CRM in creating B2B CRM strategic plans to deliver growth YoY.
- Implement a well thought out testing program to help inform and improve existing campaigns.
- Implementation of new B2B life-cycle campaigns for our clients (B2B).
- Liaise with the data, engineering, product, B2B Marketing, Sales and customer success teams to ensure all email activity is aligned to companywide.
- Extensive manipulation and analysis of data including Salesforce, Marketo, and internal data sources to gain better understanding of client behaviour.
The CRM Specialist job requirements:
- Expert user of Responsys and Marketo to send email communications.
- Proficient user of SalesForce and databases in general.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years in similar role.
- Exposure to ESP's including Responsys and Marketo.
- HTML coding experience required.
This national company within the financial sector is based near the City of London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.