In this role you will be leading a team of highly talented individuals, planning and delivering the execution of CRM activity across various aspects of the company's loyalty programme. You will be responsible for delivering relevant and rewarding communications the businesses customers will grow to love. Together with this you will ensure the company strive towards super charged communications and rewards that customers connect with on all levels.
- Develop the CRM strategy for a cross section of business units within the company.
- Advance the teams omni channel approach within outline areas of responsibilities as above, ensuring all category campaigns are customer first.
- Responsible for managing agreed markdown or campaign budget (in collaboration with the operation manager)
- Form strong relationships with the delivery partners
- Support the whole team to drive cultural change across the business, embed and embrace new agile ways of working, test and learn, fail fast / learn quickly, and 360-degree feedback approach
- Ensure all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics
- Advanced Loyalty & CRM experience.
- Great attention to detail
- Agency management experience
- Campaign planning experience
- A creative but also technical approach
- High degree of commercial / revenue understanding
- Analytical mind-set