Are you a CRM guru who thrives in a fast paced environment? A well known retailer is looking for a strong communicator to support the Head of Marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role of the CRM Marketing Manager is key to the execution of the communication strategy. With the support of the Head of Marketing, you will develop the customer retention strategy and drive loyalty through CRM communications to online customers and loyalty programmes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the CRM communications plan. End to end management of email communication execution including segmentation, briefing creative and building email through EPS.
- Day-to-day management and monitoring of the database, identifying trends or abnormalities.
- Champion a data-driven approach to CRM planning; work collaboratively with wider Marketing, Ecomm and the Finance team to share learnings and benchmark performance.
- An experienced user of an ESP (Email Service Provider), competent with the principles of segmentation and building emails
- Have solid understanding of GDPR and its practical implications on CRM and broader Marketing initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills - capable of identifying actionable insights and optimising opportunities.
- A good understanding of the data flow in a retail business
This is a great opportunity in a fast paced environment. You must be readily available for immediate start.
The client is open to show flexible working for the correct candidate.
Please apply to find out more.