- New role heading up the CRM function.
- Multi-channel structure offers an exciting opportunity.
- High-end products with a loyal target audience.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, this role will lead a team of 2 and work as part of a well-structured team of 10 people. In summary, you’ll be accountable for the development of the CRM channel across both digital and retail, driving the contribution to overall turnover. A big part of the role is someone who can both lead a team and draw actionable insights from customer data, but also form a vibrant “brand story”. This will help engage not only the consumers, but the range of internal stakeholders who will manage the day to day implementation of your strategies.
The business really does recognise the importance of CRM and retention as part of the overall customer journey. In turn, they have invested, and will continue to invest, in the appropriate resources and tools for you to deliver change. An Email Executive and Developer will report into you to handle design, build and implementation of email campaigns, and a CRM agency is on hand to deliver at the scale you will be working to.
It’s also important to help set and manage the overall budget attributed to CRM, allowing you to own the commercials and report to senior stakeholders on overall performance.
What experience you’ll need
- CRM experience from a multi-channel setting. An eCommerce focus is really key for this role.
- An understanding of how direct mail ties into this setup.
- An appreciation of how CRM works alongside other acquisition channels (i.e. organic, paid search) to drive overall traffic figures.
- Experience forming budgets and delivering to a sales target.
- Able to lead others and work with stakeholders at a range of levels. Agency management skills are also key.
- A fantastic ability to draw actionable insights from customer data, and develop this into “storytelling” and commercial recommendations.
There is a competitive package on offer depending on experience – basic salary is up to around the £60k mark, but please get in touch if you are more senior as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include product discounts, a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, pension scheme and more.
Drop Joe a line to hear more about this one.