CRM Manager - Cambridge
A leading property consultancy are currently working with Ambition in their search for a CRM Manager to join their Cambridge office on a 12-month fixed term contract - with high potential to turn permanent. This role will work with the business and divisional data representatives to improve and maintain the quality of the firm's data to ensure the maximum return on investment for the firm.
- Champion the purpose, benefits and use of systems to all teams and departments within the firm, through regular written and verbal and communication.
- Engage the business in CRM behaviours, providing training where necessary.
- Being able to identify and report data errors and any inaccuracies and coming up with ways to resolve them.
- Working with IT to implement, communicate and enforce the firm's common data model.
- Clean up data on clients and contacts.
- Researching data using internal sources and external sources.
To be considered for the role, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a CRM database role, having experience of systems like NetSuite or similar - ideally within a professional services firm.
If this role is of interest to you, please press apply now!