Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A leading law firm are now looking for a CRM Manager to join and develop their CRM and database strategy. This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking organisation.
Implementing and utilising CRM platforms, you will be given full autonomy to carve out effective solutions in order to drive great results. Fantastic working environment, flexible working and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the CRM platform and strategy, which will include implementations, strategy, maximising ROI, ensuring effective use of CRM by team members.
- Develop best CRM practices, collaborate with wider marketing teams to develop client enquiry contact initiatives.
- In charge of data protection standards and implementation of GDPR, providing client insights and developing new ways to optimise use of CRM system.
- Strong experience in CRM management with proven ability to manage and deliver strategic solutions.
- Proven analytical expertise and proficiency in marketing automation systems (Such as HubSpot).
- Excited by the chance of joining a successful company, expanding on CRM strategy and to becoming an integral part the business's continued success.
- Great communication skills with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the opportunity to join a company that has exciting future plans then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire