Contract type: 12 - 18 months FTC
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A pioneering management consultancy are now looking for a CRM Manager to join and develop their internal strategy. This is a multifaceted role which brings with it a variety of duties and opportunities to develop your career in a forward-thinking and growing organisation.
Implementing and utilising cutting edge CRM platforms, you will be working alongside true industry innovators who will give you the autonomy to carve out effective solutions in order to drive great results. Fantastic working enviornment and competitive salary on offer.
About the role:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the CRM platform and strategy, which will include development and implementation of roadmaps, strategy, maximising ROI, ensuring effective use of CRM by team members
- Project manage the implementation of Marketing for Dynamics add-on in collaboration with external suppliers, making sure resources are delivered to a timely and cost-efficient standard and also to agreed time frames
- In charge of data protection standards and implementation of GDPR, onboarding new CRM users, testing new CRM features and data management of CRM
- Strong experience in CRM management with proven ability to manage and deliver complex implementation projects
- Proven experience and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and Marketing for Dynamics is essential
- Excited by the chance of joining a growing and successful company, building a CRM strategy to expand the business and to become an integral part of it's continued success
- Great communication skills with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, feel like you have the relevant experience and would relish the opportunity to join a company that has exciting future plans then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire