One of the UK's leading and award-winning Asset Management companies is now looking to recruit a CRM Manager. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a CRM Strategy along with creating and executing a direct marketing plan to support business growth.
What will you be doing?
- Define, manage and deliver an email and direct marketing strategy
- Help define a segmented approach to client communications and develop a test-and-learn programme
- Develop a strategy and plan for automated campaigns where appropriate to drive client satisfaction, prospect engagement and conversion and commercial growth
- Develop initial strategies for use of channels other than email, such as SMS and push notifications
- Ongoing A/B testing and optimisation plan to improve regular and bespoke campaign performance
- Work closely with Content & Engagement Managers to ensure content is optimised according to direct marketing campaign performance across different client segments
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years experience of CRM and direct marketing
- Sound understanding of the various email and direct marketing tools and how to leverage these to deliver improvements in growth
- Extensive experience of A/B testing and measuring commercial impact
- Experience in coordinating a plan comprising numerous and regular email marketing campaigns and the ability to monitor their performance
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
- Awareness of current trends/brands in the online space
- Financial Services (other regulated industries) experience preferred