Salary: £33,000 - £38,000
An industry leading events organisation is now looking for a CRM Manager to join and become part of their exciting growth plans. Based in their Central London office, this multi-faceted role will involve taking the lead on the CRM system and working with senior stakeholders to roll out strategic development plans to ensure it's future effectiveness and seamless integration with business goals.
This role is offering a competitive salary package, collaborative work environment, along with a massive opportunity to lead and project manage the development of an already successful CRM system and take it's capabilities to the next level.
About the role:
- Collaborating across the business to roll out new CRM strategy and integration of new capabilities and workflows
- Oversee the CRM and related systems -integration of software updates and working closely with tech / IT suppliers
- Providing user support across the business and offices - this will include providing training, guidance and escalating any issues
- Lead on data storage, ensuring compliance with data protection / GDPR and other legislation
- Provision of data analysis in response to internal enquiries, managing data requests and reports, ensuring data is presented in a cohesive and business friendly manner
- Proven CRM management background with a strong understanding of improving CRM efficiencies, workflows and overall strategy
- Superb communication skill with ability to work with internal and external stakeholders on a variety of projects to ensure CRM is performing to the best of it's ability
- Working knowledge of implementing new systems and strategic overview of CRM systems - will relish the chance to utilise experience to ensure successful implementation and use of the CRM across the business
- Confident with numbers and data reporting, ability to work with users to improve their use of the CRM and understanding of GDPR / data protection
If you are a CRM specialist looking for a new and multi-faceted role which can further develop your career in leading organisation then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Recruitment Consultant at Aspire
T: 0207 612 3957