CRM Manager – Travel - Manchester - £30,000 to £35,000
An industry-leading travel business based in Manchester is on the hunt for a highly skilled CRM Manager to join their high-flying company! Interested? Carry on reading…
Over the years, our client has forged themselves a phenomenal reputation within the travel industry as the business continues to grow to new heights, they are now looking to hire an ambitious and experienced CRM Manager to help maintain and develop their ongoing CRM strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the main role of the successful candidate will be to convert commercial leads whilst creative informative CRM content for guests.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Carry out acquisition and automation techniques to support the goals of the business.
- Report on email marketing performance utilising Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau and BI
- Work closely alongside Data Science Team to ideate and deliver projects to enhance programs.
- Develop digital solutions aimed at creating engaging communications using a CRM platform.
- Educate and inform the target audience of all products and services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL
- Expertise with email service or email platforms.
- Salesforce is highly advantageous.
- At ease with handling data.
- Experience with audience segments and journey building.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing.
- Passionate about dynamic content.
Are you interested in this role? Apply today! Pick up the phone and call 0161 833 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!