Our client believes in bringing the goodness back: good food, good quality, good company, and good times shared.
They're a market leading, and well-funded independent company with ambitious plans to expand. They are a direct to consumer health food business, delivering weekly to thousands of families across the UK. It’s a brilliant tine to join their business, with lots of opportunities for career growth.
The CRM Manager will own our digital CRM execution to drive engagement, retention and loyalty of our customer base. You are a data-driven marketer who understands how CRM can influence customer behaviour. Your most recent role will have been one with hands-on CRM campaign configuration using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, but you have many years of experience working with marketing automation tools at recognisable brands.
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be focused on delivering and able to report on the impact of your campaigns. You will deliver our 2018 strategic vision of moving to fully integrated marketing and be able to push the boundaries within a forward-thinking business.
Reporting into the Head of CRM and initially managing two direct reports, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a comprehensive multi-channel CRM program to segment, retain and win back customers with personalised and targeted communication
- Supporting the Head of CRM to build strategic plans optimising the customer journey across all touchpoints
- Building and executing strategically aligned, integrated content and engagement programmes within our CRM tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Designing and executing personalised marketing campaigns that are integrated across all touch points
- Expanding the use of Salesforce to ensure we are utilising all aspects of the technology to deliver leading customer engagement initiatives
- Owning the customer data for the marketing team and implementing the documentation and processes to manage large-scale CRM programmes
- Working closely with the Data team to ensure the necessary customer data is available to act on insight
- Working closely with the Product team to manage the onsite customer experience and data flow
- Working closely with the Analytics team measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI
- Business to consumer CRM experience required
- Recent experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud with extensive hands-on experience of building campaigns using Journey Builder
- Proven experience launching commercially successful, customer insight-led campaigns
- Excellent understanding of campaign delivery processes and best practice in customer targeting and managing customer data and optimisation principles
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign results, presenting clear results and actionable next steps
- Excellent understanding of direct response marketing, direct communication channels
- Track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams and sound stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing small teams to develop and grow talent
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today & if you think it's the perfect fit - please email me to email@example.com Bon Appetit!