An online rewards and loyalty business within the sports and betting industry has a great role for a CRM Manager to plan and deliver CRM strategies to increase customer loyalty and retention.
The Role: This is an exciting role for an experienced CRM Manager to join this growing business that operates within the sporting arena. As CRM Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team and planning and delivering all CRM strategies that will encourage customer retention, activation and loyalty. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the data and insight team, the CRM Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Produce high quality email campaigns
- Segmentation of database and ability to identify new segments of customer
- Use of RFV - recency, frequency and value to gain maximum commercial returns and introduce new customer strategies
- Creating contact strategies and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities
- Management of loyalty scheme
- Customer journey mapping to analyse all customer touch points to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised
- Deliver effective engagement activities across email, social and digital
- Management of small team
- ROI focus
The Candidate: You will have previous experience within a CRM role and have experience of planning and delivering CRM marketing activity, working with a customer insight team including the set-up and maintenance of email marketing journeys and triggers. You will also have a proven background of using customer behavioural information to segment data-driven marketing campaigns. Highly commercial and ROI driven, you will have also managed a small team. An interest in sports would be hugely advantageous.
As well as a salary of £30000 - £40000 (experience dependant), the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday plus BH, private healthcare, death in service, discretionary bonus.
This CRM Manager role is commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Stafford
Would also suit Direct Marketing Manager with segmentation skills or Loyalty Manager, Segmentation Manager, Database Manager
CRM Manager, Burton on Trent, £30,000 - £40,000