Our globally recognised client, a well-known figure within the leisure/travel space is looking for a CRM Manager to oversee the creation and delivery of CRM strategy as well as maximise the ROI for their existing digital channels (email & sms, social, app inc. push notifications, messaging, merchandising)
The successful candidate will be able to evidence a strong understanding of CRM communication strategy to drive greater conversion and ROI and also comfortable with key online marketing channels and how they influence online user behaviour.
- Supporting Head of Customer Experience in the development of a CRM strategy to increase customer lifetime duration and value
- Enhancing and identifying CRM journeys across email & sms, app inc. push notification, messaging, merchandising
- Following agreed process to create content - briefing design, copywriting, image selection
- Thoroughly testing campaigns prior to sign off and send, checking automated campaigns are running effectively
- Working with other teams to coordinate joined-up brand advertising campaigns, aligned content and on-time delivery
- Build relationships and leverage goodwill with 3rd party suppliers for improved delivery of best practice from CRM platforms
- Collaborate with Web Analyst to ensure data best practices are met, including GDPR
- Experience in creating and maintaining efficient CRM communication workflow
- Experience in CRM communication via email essential, by app and push notification desirable
- Travel experience desirable, particularly internationally
- Experience of creation and day to day delivery of global CRM strategy desirable.