Our client is a sustainable award winning and fast growing online clothing brand based in West London. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team of entrepreneurs and creative, and a fast growing start up!
Up until now, direct relationships with customers (mainly via email) has driven much of their rapid growth, and we are now looking for an experienced CRM professional to take strategic leadership over these important channels.
You will execute and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns to a high standard including automated lifecycle, triggered, transactional and one-off campaigns.
You’ll be working closely with all members of the Marketing and Creative team to craft email strategy and execution:
- Executing email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Create and implement email campaigns which engage and grow the database
- Track and monitor campaign performance and audience behavior to inform future strategies and campaigns to increase loyalty, engagement and conversion
- Influence digital content plans to ensure a seamless customer journey for all email campaigns
- Continuously create, experiment and optimize automated email flows to maximize acquisition and retention
- Test various segmentation methods, targeting, creative content and marketing messages
- Manage monthly communication calendar, keep all parties updated on upcoming campaigns and ensure campaigns are executed timely
- Retail or FMCG background required
- Extensive knowledge of email best practices including ESP optimisation, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Proven track record of developing compelling, creative and immersive email campaigns
- Proven experience in data segmentation and creating customer communication flows
- Digital analytic skills across web analytic tools, ideally GA and ESP reporting
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience working in fast growth start-up and/or within subscriptions/ecommerce (preferred)
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**