CRM Executive – Ecommerce – Greater Manchester – Up to £28,000
Calling all CRM and Marketing Executives with a sound knowledge of Email Marketing! Our leading eCommerce client is looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join the team!
The successful candidate will be working for a market leader in a dynamic and exciting team as they are experiencing a stage of rapid growth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career by using the latest marketing technology, as well as boasting flexible working, casual dress, on-site parking, modern office environment, and wellness programs.
Our client is a multi-award-winning tech business and market leader in eCommerce. With their annual turnover in excess of £130m and a customer base of over 6 million, they have dominated their industry!
Want to work for this great company that also has a huge USA presence?
Roles and Responsibilities of CRM Executive:
- You will help build and maintain customer communications to achieve business-wide strategic goals.
- You will use a data-driven approach to help improve the customer journey, with a particular focus on insight and analysis of the customer lifecycle. We want you to plan, manage and implement campaigns that will increase customer engagement.
- By following the company's test & learn approach across a variety of channels and digital marketing technology solutions, we want you to increase the onboarding, acquisition, and retention of customers.
- Be able to use all CRM platforms to implement campaign plans and have a working knowledge of email, SMS, in-app messaging, on-site personalisation and push.
- Working alongside the Senior CRM Manager, you will regularly carry out analysis to review automated campaigns to help understand where improvements can be made, keeping in line with the business’ test and learn approach.
- Plan and launch multi-channel campaigns with the support of the senior CRM manager and continue to monitor the process to look for improvements.
- Ensure all creative is keeping with current branding guidelines to meet campaign objectives by liaising with the marketing and design teams.
- Regularly review competitor CRM activity and promotions.
- Liaise with IT team to produce timely CRM projects that are relevant to customer data.
- Test and implement new IT developments across multiple platforms and websites.
Key Skills and Attributes of CRM Executive:
- Experienced working in a fast-paced and challenging eCommerce environment with a sound understanding of customer privacy considerations.
- Proven track record of CRM performance and knowledge of relevant technologies.
- Understanding of customer lifecycle and segmentation practices.
- Proven knowledge and experience of using customer data and/or behaviour for the improvement of both customer engagement and the customer journey.
- Experienced in planning, testing and managing CRM campaigns using an email marketing platform.
- Experienced using Google Analytics and other data analysis tools as well as a solid understanding of Excel to help gather data to analyse performance and build custom data sets
- Works to drive performance forwards, using KPI’s and objectives that have been set by the wider team.
- Experienced with mobile app messaging and analytics platforms, such as Swrve/Airship.
- Preferable to have knowledge of HTML, SQL, and a working knowledge of Oracle Bronto.
- A general interest in new and emerging tech and how it will impact the customer experience.
- Have a relevant degree i.e. Business Information Technology, Marketing, etc