CRM Executive – Ecommerce – Manchester City Centre – Up to £25,000
Do you want to work for a company who are developing exciting new technologies? If so, take a look at this CRM Executive role available at a cutting-edge company based in Manchester City Centre.
As one of Europe’s leading electronics company, with 1.8 million customers our client is the best at what they do. With exciting prospects and huge investments, you will be involved in something really exciting with this company!
We’re looking for a CRM Executive to join our rapidly growing client. You will be responsible for the delivery of all CRM activity and will be main point of contact. Overseeing all email checks, supporting Senior CRM Executive in promoting open rate, click rates and more.
Want to be part of an innovative company running all CRM aspects? Carry on reading
Roles and Responsibilities of CRM Executive:
- Manage all aspects of CRM qualities, providing regular insights on all activity
- Completing A/B testing, creating recommendations from results
- Constant commercial insights of CRM activity
- Delivering focussed and dynamic CRM campaigns
- Work closely with all teams, most importantly Analytics team to create effective commercials and to track all email marketing activity
Key Skills and Attributes of CRM Executive:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with use of cloud-based CRM tool
- Good communication skills
- Analytical and technical thinking skills
- Degree or equivalent in business or technology
- Strong CRM skills, ideally with customer segmentation experience