CRM Executive – B2B Services – Wigan – £27,000
Are you a dynamic Email Marketer in search of a new opportunity? This role, based near Wigan, is in search of a passionate CRM Executive - along with providing a number of benefits, the successful candidate will have plenty of opportunity to develop your skills in a management role!
Our client is an exciting and fast-paced organisation and is looking for an individual who knows their way around Email Marketing, producing strong content and email segmentation. This role will allow you to build relationships and gain expertise from working alongside industry leaders. Reporting to the Head of Digital, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the CRM activity, mainly hands-on but with the chance to be involved in strategy.
The role is based in the training and events industry but this isn’t important in terms of your experience. Ultimately having the CRM email marketing experience is the key. The company are fast-paced and results-driven, which will allow you to have a significant impact on business growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of CRM Executive:
- Create, implement and report on email marketing activity/campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Digital to strategise campaigns
- Use internal and product knowledge to segment email activity to hit certain touchpoints
- Tailor content to suit specific audiences
- Report on data collated and success of campaigns as well as any recommendations for change
- Analyse website traffic flow to support other business areas
- Support other marketing channels, working collectively as a team
Requirements of a successful CRM Executive:
- Email marketing focussed marketing experience is crucial
- Experience of segmenting email marketing campaigns for specialised, targeted campaigns
- HTML knowledge would be a bonus
- Salesforce is advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong copy and content skills
- Design skills as well as an intermediate understanding of Excel would be a positive