Salt are working with one of the world’s largest and best known brands, helping to provide exceptional digital talent as they reposition their market offering. Their ambition is to build a brand their customers love and establish meaningful relationships.
Main Purpose of Job:
This CRM Data Planning Executive role will require you to support the delivery of the company’s desired CRM journey by managing the collection, access and processing of consumer data. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of CRM and Loyalty.
- Ensuring that all CRM campaigns and interactions are successfully targeted towards the right consumers.
- Provide support on the creation of CRM interventions based on data driven consumer needs and business requirements.
- Support ongoing initiatives to further improve levels of data quality.
- Assist in the implementation, delivery and roll-out of new technologies to support the companies efforts to enhance their data capability.
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights to ensure that custoemr data is catalogued and shared.
- Ensure that digital data is collected, collated and stored appropriately.
- Affiliate relationship building in order to share and act upon lessons learned and best practices.
- Facilitates effective cross functional teamwork, encourages involvement and initiative, to improve overall performance of the digital channel, team spirit, motivation, and commitment.
If keen to find out more and apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV!