£30,000 + Excellent benefits
This is an opportunity for an ambitious CRM executive to work for a leading FTSE 100 information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. This is to work with the Direct-to-Consumer products and propositions in credit and fraud.
This is to work on the Customer Engagement team, their purpose is to engage customers with a sophisticated contact strategy which talks to them at the right time, through the right channel, in the right way, with a compelling and relevant message and offering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver data-driven campaigns using analytics, insights and segmentation to achieve engagement, revenue and conversion targets.
- Full campaign management planning, execution to reporting and implementing recommendations and new ideas. Setting campaign targets, measuring and reporting performance against these.
- Work with the Customer Retention manager to develop the customer marketing strategy for the comparison services.
- Champion innovation, test and learn programmes and new channel tests.
- Work with designers, agencies, content teams to create new and compelling, relevant and personalised creative executions.
- Partner with agencies and internal teams to ensure all messaging meets objectives and all campaigns meet brand/content/compliance guidelines.
- Working with agency partners to deliver automated, real time customer communications.Close collaboration with peers across the Acquisition and Social teams to ensure all campaigns and messaging are joined up.
- Managing the post campaign analytics and reporting back to the key business stakeholders and leading the ongoing optimisation of the campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven Experience managing CRM campaigns, preferably in a B2C finance, utility or technology company, preferably with experience working with marketing agencies
- Experience managing multichannel campaigns- sms, email, DM, push notifications, display and social.
- Passionate about working with data and insights, with experience in successfully using it to improve targeting and performance
- Strong attention to detail, numerical, statistical & analytical skills
- Able to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities and projects effectively, to a strict timeline and budget
- You can work well with numerous stakeholders, including senior managers and commercial teams. Managing and delivering to their expectations and agreed objectives.
On top of your base salary they offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- A car allowance/scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
They also work with colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, they open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, they offer rewarding ways in which to learn.