Enjoying the January sales? Well how about working for a top retailer based in Central London, this is a contract role for 2-4 months with the possibility of a permanent position.
As a CRM Executive you will have primary responsibility for managing the email and push communications for a major retailer operating in European markets.
- This role has accountability for the planning and execution of these communications. In addition to managing the email and push process, this role is tasked with improving both the quality of these communications as well as their effectiveness (through CRM and commercial KPIs) in close partnership with the Content Coordinator.
- This role also manages key promotions that are delivered through email and Private Sale programmes.
- In addition to leading the email and push output, the role will also work closely on the loyalty app that has just been developed, as well as other CRM projects, partnerships and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and executing the communication strategy in email and push messaging to ensure that brand and commercial objectives are met.
- You will be responsible for managing the email and push messaging process and communication calendars.
- Partner with the Europe Marketing team as well as in-market teams to ensure that both brand and promotional messages are communicated to customers in a relevant, logical and compelling way.
- In partnership with the Content Coordinator, lead the effort to include inspirational and product-proud brand messages communicating brand goals in email and other CRM channels.
- Oversee the email creative process ensuring that communications fit brand filters.
- Manage the relationship with the Email Service Provider (Salesforce) as well as other third parties to drive innovation and testing.
- Manage push messaging for the loyalty app with the push communication tool.
- Ensure that all communications are optimised for mobile devices.
- Monitor and collate email and push statistics and use this information to make informed recommendations and
- Lead the efforts to test and learn in these channels to produce improvement in key KPIs.
- Hindsight email driven promotions and use these learnings to make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research to help improve the quality and effectiveness of communications.
- Assist in managing the delivery of key revenue driving CRM promotions.
- Assist in managing key parts of the loyalty app including app improvements, special projects, data insights and
targeted communications delivered through push messaging.
- Assist in managing new customer acquisition projects.
- Support and manage partnerships in the CRM space.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Three years or more of email marketing experience. Ideally in a retail or similar environment.
- Experience of managing an email service provider and managing email deployments (Salesforce would be
- Demonstrable experience of delivering significant revenue to a business through CRM initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience of reporting and analysing email / push and online data and using this to make
recommendations and improvements.
- Comfortable collating and presenting data-led insights to senior contacts in the marketing team.
- Experience of test and learn email and CRM programmes would be advantageous as would knowledge of customer
- An understanding of the creative process to deliver engaging and inspirational customer communications.
- Experience of new customer acquisition projects would be beneficial.
- Experience of working on a loyalty programme, mobile app and communication via push messaging would be very
- Photoshop skills would be very advantageous.
- Basic HTML understanding and skills would also be advantageous.